Discussion/Debate: Best Ricci movie
Elliot
2004-06-06 09:49:08 UTC
What is the best, in your opinion, Ricci movie made? and more importantly,
why is it the best?

I'll start with Pumpkin. She played the part in my opinion wonderfully.
She goes from ditzy self absorbed sorority girl to what I would consider a
balanced human being. The story was also very realistic. True alot of
things were stretched out there, but over all, it felt believable.
---
Elliot
JaM
2004-06-07 18:50:57 UTC
Post by Elliot
What is the best, in your opinion, Ricci movie made? and more importantly,
why is it the best?
I'll start with Pumpkin. She played the part in my opinion wonderfully.
She goes from ditzy self absorbed sorority girl to what I would consider a
balanced human being. The story was also very realistic. True alot of
things were stretched out there, but over all, it felt believable.
---
Elliot
Addams family, because it started her! (She was in mermaids before
that, but nobody really noticed)
p.s. noone write in here, anymore!
Regards, JaM

---------
Sometimes wishfull thinking cloud ones mind
jeremy homerick
Elliot
2004-06-09 05:36:17 UTC
I'm waiting for prozac nation to be released locally just cause my credit
card is maxed :-P I really wanna see it though
jeremy homerick
2004-06-09 14:12:08 UTC
Don't hold your breath,it's copyrighted 2001 and no release yet.